مدونة بلاليكا سياسية - ساخرة من الفساد المتفشي في الوطن العربي

Post Top Ad

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Examples of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)

Examples of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him)
Since 2014-02-09, the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was permitted in his dealings, which is the perfect example of permissibility. Anas, may Allah be pleased with him, tells us what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said about good treatment. He said: The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) , What he said to me: F, nor: I did not? And not: Did you not do it? »[1739] Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6038). The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was permitted in his dealings, which is the most perfect example of permissibility. Anas, may Allah be pleased with him, tells us what the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said about good treatment. He said: "The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) served ten years. , Nor: did not you make? And not: Did you not do it? »[1739] Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6038). And he also said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) was one of the best people of creation, so he sent me one day for need. I said, "I do not go by God. I have to go to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), so I went out to order two boys, , And if the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him had grabbed my back from behind me, he said: I looked at him laughing, and said: «Anis went where I ordered you? I said: Yes I go, O Messenger of God »[1740] Narrated by Muslim (2310). It was narrated that Anas (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: "If the nation is one of the people of the city to take the hand of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him), then he will go wherever he wants." Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6072. It was narrated that Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) said that he had invaded with the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) before the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) clapped with them. (Peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) called us, and if he has an Arab, he said: "This is my intention, and I am sleeping. I woke up and he woke up. In his hand Salta said: Who prevents you from me? I said: God is three, and did not punish him and sat down »[1742] Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2910). (May Allaah be pleased with him) said: "I used to walk with the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) The Prophet of Allah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) went back to the slaughter of the Arabs, so I looked at the page of the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) Peace be upon him, then laughed, and then ordered him to give »[1743] Narrated by al-Bukhaari (5809), Muslim (1057). In the succession of Abu Bakr (may Allah be pleased with him), Khalid Bin Al-Waleed (may Allah be pleased with him) wrote in a contract of allegiance to the people of Al-Hira in Iraq who were Christians: He made them a poor sheikh of weakness or a plague of pests, [1744] The book of the abscess of Abu Yusuf (p. 157). Omar (may Allaah be pleased with him) recommended that the caliphate be followed by the people of Dhimmah to fulfill their covenant, and to fight behind them and not to be overstretched. [1745] Narrated by al-Bukhaari (1392). And was sacrificed to Abdullah ibn Amr, may Allah be pleased with them, a sheep in his family, when he came, he said: you gave to our Jewish neighbor? Have you given our Jewish neighbor? I heard the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) say: "Jibril still recommended me to the neighbor until I thought that he would inherit him." [1746] Narrated by Abu Dawood (5152); Tirmidhi (1943); Tirmidhi said: A good stranger from this face. It was classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Targheeb and Terheeb (2574). In the succession of Omar bin Abdul Aziz, may God have mercy on him, he wrote to Uday ibn Atatah: )

No comments:

Post a Comment